14 Day Scottish & Irish Dream
Can’t decide between Ireland and Scotland for your next vacation? Combine a visit to both! A tour exploring both of these beautiful countries is a wonderful way to explore the historic and cultural ties between them.
Authentic Local Experiences:
- Expect an unforgettable evening of music, ceremony, theatre and dance with reserved seats for the Royal Edinburgh Military Tattoo on August 2 – 23 departures.
- Sample a “wee dram” as you explore whiskey making at Blair Athol Distillery.
- Visit Leault Farm to see how a farmer works with highly-skilled dogs to herd sheep.
- Blarney Castle
- Cliffs of Moher
- Edinburgh Castle
- Inveraray Castle
- Isle of Skye
- Skellig Experience
- St Andrews
- Titanic Belfast
- 13 Breakfasts (B), 2 Lunches (L) and 8 Dinners (D) including a festive Scottish evening in Edinburgh, a dinner and show at Dublin’s Merry Ploughboy Pub and a lively medieval castle banquet.
- Hilton Glasgow Grosvenor, Glasgow (1 night)
- Isles of Glencoe Hotel, Ballachulish (1 night)
- Muthu Newton Hotel, Nairn (1 night)
- Atholl Palace Hotel, Pitlochry (2 nights)
- Macdonald Holyrood Hotel, Edinburgh (2 nights)
- Clayton Hotel Ballsbridge, Dublin (2 nights) *
- Killarney Towers Hotel, Killarney (2 nights)
- Bunratty Castle Hotel, Bunratty (1 nights)
- Academy Plaza Hotel, Dublin (1 night)
*Or alternate hotel of similar quality
Glasgow City Tour
Loch Lomond Cruise & Inveraray Castle
Isle of Skye & Eilean Donan Castle
Culloden Battlefield & Sheepdog Trials
Blair Castle & Whisky Tasting
Glamis Castle & St Andrews
Edinburgh Castle & City Tour
Titanic Belfast & Dublin
Dublin & Merry Ploughboy Pub
Blarney Castle & Killarney
Ring of Kerry & Skellig Experience
Cliffs of Moher & Medieval Castle Banquet
Dublin Extension via Galway
Tour Ends in Dublin